Key points about this tour:
- Experience San Francisco’s most exciting show, FLEET WEEK BLUE ANGELS AIR SHOW from an Adventure Cat catamaran on the waters of San Francisco Bay.
Receive 2 drinks per person (beer/wine/nonalcoholic) and cash/CC bar available after.
- Be on the water for the entire Air Show 1pm – 4pm
- Boat does have restrooms
- Tickets sell out, purchase early!
CHECK-IN/BOARDING TIME: 12:30PM
BOAT DEPARTURE: 1:00PM
What is not included?
- Gratuity is not included
- Personal food and drink items are not permitted
What to Wear / Not to Wear
- Be sure to dress for the forecasted weather, keeping in mind that it can be several degrees cooler on the water.
- We usually advise you to wear jeans, a tee-shirt or sweatshirt, tennis or other soft-soled shoes and bring a jacket.
- Are there bathrooms aboard the boats?
Yes, there are restrooms aboard the catamaran (not ADA accessible). For your convenience, you may want to use the bathroom prior to boarding.
- Do you have life jackets for kids and adults?
Yes, we have life jackets for kids and adults
- Will I get wet?
If you’re outside on the trampolines, there is a chance you’ll get wet, but consult with the crew and they can point out the wet/dry areas depending on conditions. If you really don’t want to get wet, you can stay in the cabin. With a 360 degree view, you won’t miss a single thing.