$95 per person
Curlew, one of Orange County’s oldest and most beautiful yachts, is now offering 2 hour romantic sunset champagne sails on the magnificent waters off Dana Point. A 1926 classic, this romantic schooner will introduce you to the luxury & thrill of sailing as it used to be. Experience her your way. Come to relax or try your hand at schooner sailing.
Avid sailor and land lubbers’ alike can choose between helping the crew hoist her 1,700 sq feet of canvas or kicking back as the professional crew takes you on a magnificent journey under sail.
The Schooner Curlew is U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified to carry up to 36 passengers, and is operated by a licensed Captain and professional crew. Under the power of the lusty wind, a yacht like Curlew brings out the free spirited soul of everyone on board.
When you choose Curlew for your ocean adventure, you will take an unforgettable journey in the spirit of the past.
Sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks, and light snacks are included. You are also welcome to bring food or drinks (including alcohol) with you on board.
On your 2 hour sail, you will enjoy:
• The exhilaration of 41 tons of wooden boat majestically sailing the waters off Dana Point.
• The serenity of motion under the power of the wind alone.
• Views of luxurious beachside homes and the Orange County coast as never seen them before..
• A magnificent California sunset!
• Complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d’oeuvres
Cruise in Dana Point, CA > Champagne & Sunset Sail on the Schooner Curlew