Fitness At Sea Level
Starting out from South Beach Harbor Marina @ Pier 40. Get comfortable on this moderately intense 3 to 5-mile waterbike ride. Learn Posture, technique, and a bit about San Francisco.
Where and how fast we go depends on the weather and currents.
Fall-Sping: In the colder months the water is pure magic however even though it may be sunny with and colder air temperature need to be prepared a range in temps which can be between 40F and 75F or 4.4C and 24C
What to bring
- Your Best Self, well-fed, rested and we recommend not drinking too much alcohol 12 hrs previous
- Windbreaker / Jacket are clutch as it gets windy in the afternoons and cold in winter months.
- Closed Toed Athletic Shoes or Aqua Shoes (Do Not Wear Sandals but Crocs are ok)
- Head Covers like Hats, Visors, Beanies keep the sun, cold, wind off your face and head.
- Sunglasses as the glare from the sun and water can be quite intense.
- Sun Block is essential even when it’s cold out. The sun is very intense out on the water.
- Water – most bikes are equipped with a sports bottle holder. You will get thirsty!
- Riders determined to be intoxicated will not be allowed to ride until they return while not under the influence of any judgment/mental/physically altering or impairing substance(s).
- No Children under 13 years old
- Rider weight limit is 250 lbs or 113 kg
- Rider Height Range is 5 to 6ft 7in or 152 – 201 cm